Mexican White Trash08:07
- 1 bag Nacho Doritos, crushed.
- 2C shredded cheese–or more (I always use more!!)
- 2C shredded chicken
- 1 Can ro’tel tomatoes
- 1 Can Cream of chicken soup
- 1/2C sour cream
- 1/2 package taco seasoning (or more if you’d like)
- 1/2C milk
- Preheat your oven to 350. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Mix together all ingredients BUT Doritos.
- Layer half the Doritos (about 2 cups) on the bottom, then spread half the chicken mixture, rest of the Doritos, and the rest of the chicken mixture. Add more cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for thirty-five minutes.
- I usually double the recipe and cook it in a 9×13 pan for forty-five minutes, just so we can have leftovers the next day.