Crockpot Potato Broccoli Cheddar Soup05:29
- 32 oz frozen broccoli (fresh doesn't stand up well)
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 2 Idaho potatoes cute up
- 1 can of cream of mushroom
- 2 gloves garlic minced (1.5 tsp)
- 1 small sliced yellow onion
- 1 (14 oz) can of chicken broth
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1 Tsp flour
- 1 block Velvetta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes, mince garlic, slice onion finely, and throw it all in crock along with everything else. Velvetta breaks up best of cut in small blocks.
- Cook on high for four TO five hrs or until potatoes and brocolli are to taste. Enjoy!