Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken06:00
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets.
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4-5 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- pinch of salt
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Mix mayo and all seasonings in a bowl and put bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on a plate.
- Dip each chicken breast into the mayo mixture then coat in the bread crumbs and align on a baking sheet or cooking dish. Bake for thirty TO thirty-five minutes.