Sweet and Sour Crockpot Ribs02:33
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 pounds pork spareribs
- Mix brown sugar and flour in a saucepan.
- Add water, then vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, ginger, and garlic powder. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling and thickened.
- Layer ribs in crockpot, spooning sauce over each layer.
- Cover and cook on Low for 10-12 hours or on High for five TO six hours until ribs are very tende