Nell's Hot Dog Sauce17:28
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté ground beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is browned,stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil, lower heat, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and well combined, stirring occasionally.