Garlic Chicken Breasts.03:30
- 5 chicken breasts
- 75 grams of brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- -Preheat the oven to 230°C degrees.
- -Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and coat with oil.
- -In small frying pan, fry garlic with the oil until tender then remove and stir in brown sugar.
- -Place chicken breasts in the baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- -Add salt and pepper.
- -Bake uncovered for about half-hour.
- -Serve warm and enjoy.