Country Ranch Green Beans ‘n Potatoes with Bacon05:10
- ½ stick butter (4 Tbl.)
- 1 medium regular red potato, unpeeled, ½-3/4″ dice
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 strips crisp-cooked bacon, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1½ tsp. dry Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing or Dips Mix (either work)
- ½ tsp. finely minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can green beans, drained
How to make it :
- In medium saucepan or small frying pan, melt butter. Add onion, potato and pepper. Sauté over medium heat until potatoes are fork tender.
- Add bacon, garlic, and Ranch Mix. Stir in well.
- Fold in green beans and heat through, simmering, stirring gently and occasionally so that you don’t wreck them.
- Add pepper to taste. Add salt only if desired. *Ranch Mixes are salty