Caramel Butter Pecan Bars04:34
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup cold butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine flour and brown sugar in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press into bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Top with pecans; drizzle warmed caramel topping evenly over pecans. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes or until caramel is bubbly. Place on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand 5 minutes, then spread chocolate chips over caramel-pecan layer.
- Cool for at least 6 hours at room temperature or until chocolate has set (chilling may cause chocolate to appear dull). Cut into bars. Enjoy.