Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies04:39
- 2 boxes Jiffy Blueberry Muffin mix
- 1 stick “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ C. light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 ½ C. white chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
How to make it :
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
- Combine muffin mix with the butter mixture and mix well. Fold in white chocolate chips. Chill for at least one hour.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake for fourteen TO fifteen minutes or until just turning brown around the edges.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack until completely cooled.
***PLEASE NOTE***While we have made these cookies for quite a while and never had an issue with the quality of the finished product
we would suggest baking a small batch at first...if they come out flat, try to chill the batter for a while longer. This really seems to be a key step with this recipe.