Bacon Onion Foil Packet Potatoes04:00
Bacon Onion Foil Packet Potatoes
- 2 to 3 sheets of heavy-duty foil
- 10-12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 packet onion soup powder
- 12 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cheese (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream for serving (optional)
- Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, 1 packet onion soup powder and mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
- Grill for twenty to thirty minutes. Or you can bake it in the oven, at 350° for about thirty-five minutes or till done. Let stand ten minutes before serving.
- Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.