Stuffed chicken rolls (spinach):03:21
(4 servings – 4 rolls):
- 500 g chicken or turkey breast (or chicken)
- 250 g spinach (I used fresh young spinach)
- 2 eggs
- Panko (Japanese bread crumbs) or brown bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- fresh black pepper and salt
- Cut 4 thin slices of chicken or turkey breast.
- Put the slices between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap/foil and gently pound with a mallet until very thin.
- Trim the pounded breast until it is roughly a rectangle.
- Put the rest of the turkey breast in the blender, add the spinach, 1 egg, nutmeg, fresh black pepper and salt and blend.
- Distribute the turkey mixture over the slices of Turkey.
- Roll them tightly and wrap in a plastic foil (like a bonbon)
- Put the turkey rolls in the freezer for 1 hour
- Mix the panko or brown bread crumbs with the paprika powder
- Beat one egg with fresh black pepper and salt
- Remove the plastic foil from the rolls.
- Coat with egg (first) and brown bread crumb (second)
- Put the coated turkey rolls in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes on 180°C
- You can serve these warm or cold