Pumpkin Roll cake14:18
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2/3 Cup Libby’s Packed Pumpkin
- 2/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Firstly, Preheat oven to 350. Cover a jelly roll pan with wax paper and lightly cover with cooking spray. Beat eggs, sugar, and pumpkin.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well. Pour batter into pan and spread to sides.
- Bake until slightly browned for ten to fifteen minutes or . Lay a tea towel out flat and sprinkle generously with powdered sugar. Flip the pan onto the towel directly out of the oven.
- Carefully remove wax paper and roll into the towel, lengthwise. Cool in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Unroll and fill with pumpkin roll filling below, then re-roll and chill for 60 minutes. When firm, slice into desired thickness.
Pumpkin Roll Filling:
- 8 Ounce Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
Mix cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until nice and creamy, then add powdered sugar and beat well.