Seven Layer Taco Dip05:43
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- Firstly, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans In a medium bowl, . Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- In a medium bowl, Mix the sour cream and cream cheese. Then , be sure to Spread over the refried beans.
- After that, Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green onions, green bell pepper, and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Finally, Garnish with black olives.