Easy Homemade Whipped Cream Frosting03:15
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of your mixer.
- Once all in the bowl, mix on medium speed until smooth.
- While the mixture is still whipping, slowly pour in the heavy cream.
- Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl a few times while you continue whipping until the cream can hold a stiff peak