Taco Pasta Salad04:59
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Catalina or 16 ounces Western salad dressing
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning; simmer, uncovered for quarter-hour.
- Rinse pasta in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl.
- Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato and olives; mix well. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.