Southern Sweet Potato Casserole05:12
This is one of the most fabulous recipe,
- 3 cups sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Mix in sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Put in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- For the topping melt butter and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle on top of the potato mixture.
- Bake twenty-five miutes at 350 degrees.