Southern Pecan Praline Cake03:50
- 1 15-oz. box Betty Crocker Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup canola or coconut oil
- 1 16-oz. can Betty Crocker Coconut Pecan Frosting
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup half-and-half (instead of water) for increased flavor
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease or spray a 9x13” baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the cake ingredients except for the chopped pecans.
- Mix well.
- Add chopped pecans and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for about forty TO fifty minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.