PARMESAN CHICKEN BAKE04:14
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 C light mayonaise or greek yogurt (I have done 1/2 of each as well)
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt (This is NOT regular table salt. It is a mixture of seasonings)
- 1/2 c fresh parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray the inside of a 9×13 glass pan. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
- 2. Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each piece of chicken, being sure to cover all the exposed raw meat (so it doesn’t dry out.) Sprinkle on a bit more fresh parmesan over all the chicken.
- 3. Bake uncovered for forty-five minutes. This dish is even better the next day, so just reheat in the microwave!