Oven Baked fajita03:21
What you will need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
How to Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for twenty TO twenty-five minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender