Dorito Chicken Bake07:36
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (divided)
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (drained)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- Shredded lettuce (optional)
- ½ packet taco seasoning
- 1 large bag Doritos
- diced tomato (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together shredded chicken, 1 cup of cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Ro-tel tomatoes, and taco seasoning. Mix well.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish, and add a layer of crushed Doritos across the bottom.
- Top with a layer of the chicken mixture. Add another layer of crushed Doritos, and then add another layer of the chicken mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese. You can add more crushed Doritos on top as well if you wish.
- Cover and place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for thirty TO twenty-five minutes until bubbling hot.
- Remove from the oven and top with lettuce and tomato if you choose.