Crock pot Chicken & Noodles15:53
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 stickbutter or margerine
- 2 can chicken broth (15oz each)
- 1 packagesfrozen egg noodles (24 oz) I used Reames.
- 1 lbchicken breasts (fresh or frozen)
- In crockpot put chicken on bottom.
- Pour the chicken broth and soup on top. Then top that with the stick of butter. Put the crockpot on low for 5-6 hours.
- Take the chicken out and shred. Put back in crockpot.
- Add the frozen noodles and cook for 11/2-2 more hours. (I stir every in a little chopped parsley salt and pepper when done