Chicken Thighs with Honey and Soy Sauce04:17
- 1.5 kilograms of chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- -Preheat oven to 220 C degrees.
- -Mix together garlic , olive oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger,salt and pepper in a large plastic storage bag.
- -Add the chicken to plastic bag.
- -Put chicken in baking dish and pour the sauce over it.
- -Bake the chicken for about forty minutes with turning the chiken thighs up and down.
- -Serve warm with rice, broccoli and enjoy.