Chicken and Broccoli stir fry recipe:03:57
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets, stalks peeled and thinly sliced 1 Cooked white rice, for serving
Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
In a wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil over high. Add chicken and cook until browned, ten mins. Add ginger, garlic, scallions, and broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli is bright green, three mins. Add 1/4 cup water, scraping up browned bits with a wooden spoon. Stir in soy sauce mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened, 1 minute. Serve warm with rice.