Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf04:22
Please like/share/comment. facebook has changed the way you see our posts, again for the millionth time. We may drop off our feed if you don't interact with us.
- 3 pounds 85% Lean/15% Fat Ground Beef
- 1 pound Country style Sausage
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tsp. Morton’s Nature Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- ... 3/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese diced into small pieces
- 1 pound bacon
- Mix all ingredients except bacon in a large bowl. Once mixed place in 2 loaf pans that have been lined with bacon (I run the slices across the pan the narrow direction then wrap the ends over the top of the meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 90 minutes. Once it is cooked remove from the pans as soon as possible to reduce the amount of grease on your meatloaf. Slice and serve.
- This also makes an excellent meatloaf sandwich the next day!