FORGOTTEN CHICKEN !!!05:14
- 2-3 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 2 cups minute rice
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of chicken stock (or water)
- First Step: first make the oven in 375 degrees
- Second Step: then mix in a medium size bowl the minute rice,
- cream of chicken
- & celery soup, and chicken stock
- after Add mixture to a buttered (or nonstick sprayed) 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Third Step: Lay raw chicken breasts on top of rice mixture and sprinkle
- the onion soup mix over the top.
- Final Step: now Cover it with tin foil and bake for 1/2 hours.
- to serve you can use salad or potato rolls and have a nice meal
- ENJOY AND HAVE A NICE MEAL !!!