Easy Beef Burrito Skillet04:35
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (1 oz) package Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 4 (6 inch) Old El Paso flour tortillas, sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, brown beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning, water, salsa, and beans.
- Cook over medium heat for three TO five minutes or until the sauce thickens. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in the tortilla strips and then top with cheese. Remove skillet from heat and let cheese melt.
- Top with sour cream in the center and sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve immediately.