Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups04:22
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wings sauce
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheedar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- * 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 (6 inch) large flour tortillas
In a mixing bowl combine the blue cheese,cream cheese,sour cream and the cheedar cheese.
Toss in chicken with 1/2 cup buffalo wings sauce.
Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the chicken and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
Pop into the fridge to chill for two hour.
Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
Garnish with sliced green onion.
* – make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
* -Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of chicken and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
* -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.