7 Layer Punch Bowl Dessert03:26
- Bottom Layer
- angel food cake, broken into pieces or poundcake
- 6th Layer
- 1 (3 ounce) boxes strawberry-banana Jello gelatin
- 5th Layer
- 3 -4 bananas, sliced round
- 4th Layer
- 1 can pineapple chunk, drained
- 3rd Layer
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 2nd Layer
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1st Layer
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vanilla pudding mix
- fresh berries ( to garnish) (optional)
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Prepare jello and pudding according to directions on box; put in fridge until set, about four hours.
- Follow directions as above, using the cool whip and berries as top garnish.
- Chill until served.
- Serve in a punch bowl or glass trifle bowl.
- courtesy of food,com
- Don’t forget to SHARE!