REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE04:10
Oh my goodness!!! REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH DIP filled with chocolate chips and peanut butter cups!!!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8oz pkg Reese's peanut butter cup Minis (or about 1 1/2 cup chopped Reeses cups)
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in the brown sugar and heat until sugar dissolves (about one minute).
- Remove from heat immediately add vanilla and allow to cool to room temperature (very important).
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and peanut butter until creamy (about 3-4 minutes, don't skimp on the beating time). On low, add in brown sugar mixture (that has cooled to room temperature). Mix until combined.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips and mini Reese's cups. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy with pretzels, animal cracker and graham sticks.