Orange Cream Freezer Dessert04:50
- 3-1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 2 cups for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pans. Cover and freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix ice cream and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Spoon over crusts (pans will be full). Freeze for ten mins or until partially firm.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; gently press down. Cover and freeze for up to two months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 desserts (24 servings each).