Southern cornbread salad07:32
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn bread mix
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 (11 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- First of all, Prepare corn bread according to package guidances. Cool, crumble, and set aside.
- In a large deep skillet, Place bacon. Cook till evenly brown over medium-high heat . Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Whisk jointly sour cream the dressing mix, and mayonnaise.
- In the bottom of a large serving dish Crumble half the corn bread .
- Top with one-half the beans. Layer the beans with half of the tomatoes, and green onions, and green bell pepper,,
- Sprinkle with corn, bacon, half the cheese, and the salad dressing mixture.
- Lastly, Repeat the layers. Before serving Cover, and chill at least two hours ..